Warhammer Invasion JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum non-officiel du jeu de cartes évolutif Warhammer Invasion

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Katagena
Diplomate d'Athel Loren
Katagena

Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech Empty
MessageSujet: Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech   Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech EmptySam 14 Nov 2009 - 17:42

Hey guys,
i decided i would share with you the rules for the league we play here in Prague.
The campaign is based on the siege of Praag (guess why Smile ) and is designed to last 9 weeks.
I made a little map of the city's surrounding area - map
The whole campaign is divided into 4 phase with the last one covering only the final siege of the city. It is designed mainly as a struggle of the Order and Destruction forces, where the result of each phase will have a direct influence on the next one. I tried not to modify the rules of the game itself that much and focus more on either subtle changes to the rules or on some external changes (see below).
Our first phase - The Red Dawn - features the fighting in the first 4 sectors. We always play 3 rounds of 1v1 and then as many as possible 2v2s (only order vs destruction). All matches of order against destruction contribute to the final score of the day that decides who took control over the current sector (the score of each match is counted in the number of burnt zones, so the score from a normal match can be either 2:0 or 2:1). Before the playing begins however a general is chosen at random amongst the players of each faction. The general has got a special bonus and amongst the players of the same faction he chooses one player to be a Captain and another to be a Saboteur.
Special Rules:
Destruction always starts.
General. Starts the games with an extra unit already in play until it is killed for the first time. The unit is determined by the Capital he plays (Melekh or Urguck in battlefield zone, Free Company or Dwarf Rangers in Quest zone). Determines the pairs to play multiplayer.
Captain. All score from his games counts double.
Saboteur. Starts each game with 6 cards only. Can choose his opponent. If he wins, the opposing Captain and General start their next game with only 2 resources on their first round.
The multiplayer rules are quite easy as well.
1. The players of the same faction count as friendly.
2. The objective is to burn at least 4 zones. No player can be eliminated via burning his zones. The pair loses at the same time when 4 of their zones are burning. The only way how a single player can be eliminated is if he decks.
3. At the beginning of your turn you can send any unspent resources to your partner who will receive them along with the usual number of resources he would normally gather.
I am still working on the rules for the other phases, we have just finished week 2 and Destruction has already claimed two victories. So far it has been great fun, the only thing i dont enjoy as a Chaos player is to play a multiplayer against two Empire decks filled with Judgements and Wills of the Electors : ) That is sooo deadly.
Would welcome any comments : )
P.S. i would love to send you a link to my Warhammer web site but its unfortunately all in Czech :/ anyways, you can at least have a look . ) http://warhammerinvasion.webs.com

Dernière édition par Katagena le Sam 14 Nov 2009 - 19:52, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://lagardedelouest.forumactif.com
Katagena
Diplomate d'Athel Loren
Katagena

MessageSujet: Re: Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech   Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech EmptySam 14 Nov 2009 - 17:43

Bien sûr, on est pas obligé de se compliquer la vie pour jouer une ligue, mais là, il faut reconnaître que ça a de la gueule Smile
http://lagardedelouest.forumactif.com
Yggdrasil
Chair à canon
Yggdrasil

MessageSujet: Re: Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech   Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech EmptyLun 7 Déc 2009 - 14:59

J'ai un peu parcouru le site du gars, vaiment du joli boulot et ça fait déjà une belle communauté à priori. Dommage que ce ne soit pas en français (ou en anglais) parce que là, c'est un peu ardu quand même ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech   Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech Empty

Exemple de Ligue jouée en Czech
Page 1 sur 1