Warhammer Invasion JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum non-officiel du jeu de cartes évolutif Warhammer Invasion

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

[Card] Muster for War

+6
djibi
Budmilka
iGogol
Ellyrik
Argoth
kurnous
10 participants
AuteurMessage
kurnous
Estafette
kurnous

[Card] Muster for War Empty
MessageSujet: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyVen 2 Nov 2012 - 11:51

What is the feeling in Poland about the latest preview?
Is Muster for War balanced?

[Card] Muster for War Muster-for-war

EDIT Budmilka: j'ai corrigé, sinon j'allais vomir...

EDIT: merci Bud, faudra que tu m'expliques comment on fait çà Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyDim 4 Nov 2012 - 15:12

There's no general consensus on this card. Many players believe Muster for War will solve the problem of starting. Now, the second player will be able to offset the advantage of starting player because he can't use this card at the beginning. But the other think this tactic card will be "must have card" in each deck now (and it's not good). Some saying "restricion and even ban!" You know, what's sad is this card does slaughter, massacre in combo decks...
Furthermore, other cards from this battlepack are also very strong.
And what do you think about it in France?
Ellyrik
Comte Electeur de Metz
Ellyrik

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyDim 4 Nov 2012 - 21:40

Hi! I wrote my feelings on the FFG forum the day I saw it. I also wrote to Lukas today by hoping he can do something like restriction or erratum.

About the whole pack : I don't see anything as powerful as Muster although there's good cards and new strategies.
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyLun 5 Nov 2012 - 1:41

Ellyrik a écrit:
About the whole pack : I don't see anything as powerful as Muster although there's good cards and new strategies.
I agree. That's what I meant. Muster is the most powerful but in fact there is no crap in this pack. New strategies are very interesting, and it enrich the game.
iGogol
Comte Électeur de Nantes Seigneur de Guerre 2014
iGogol

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyLun 5 Nov 2012 - 7:57

I agree with you, Argoth. I see the whole pack for proofreading and i see many powerful cards. But i think it's a good pack because the cards provide a new strategy.
Wait and see ! Wink We can have unpleasant surprises with the very good players ! Very Happy
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyJeu 8 Nov 2012 - 11:58

Have you already got a battle pack in France? In Poland, for the first time we have a delay. Apparently it will be not until December.
Budmilka
Comte Électeur de Paris - Seigneur de Guerre 2011 et 2013
Budmilka

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyJeu 8 Nov 2012 - 12:46

We have a delay too, we are still waiting for the 6th Battlepack of the Bloodquest cycle...
djibi
Véritable Champion de France 2012 - Seigneur de Guerre 2012 et 2013
djibi

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyJeu 8 Nov 2012 - 15:21

Realy? I bought it 2 weeks ago, in french
Skychapon
Cavalerie Légère
Skychapon

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyJeu 8 Nov 2012 - 16:14

Argoth a écrit:
There's no general consensus on this card. Many players believe Muster for War will solve the problem of starting. Now, the second player will be able to offset the advantage of starting player because he can't use this card at the beginning. But the other think this tactic card will be "must have card" in each deck now (and it's not good). Some saying "restricion and even ban!" You know, what's sad is this card does slaughter, massacre in combo decks...
Furthermore, other cards from this battlepack are also very strong.
And what do you think about it in France?
We have the same debate. Some people think the card is too powerful, other people think Muster is a good way to deal with the first player advantage. I think we need to wait and see it in real game.
Marconius
Aide de camp
Marconius

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyJeu 8 Nov 2012 - 23:01

Budmilka a écrit:
We have a delay too, we are still waiting for the 6th Battlepack of the Bloodquest cycle...

N'attends plus et va le chercher en boutique : il est sorti depuis un bon moment déjà Wink

What about the advantage if the first player plays Muster for War at his second turn after second player plays it at his first turn ?
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyJeu 8 Nov 2012 - 23:05

Well, I'll tell you what. We started to wonder for a long time, how many people have tested the cards in FFG. They create a lot of games, and I'm sure they do not have enough testers and enough time to double check everything. At the same time, in Poland, about 300 players played tournaments up to twice a week. So, tell me, who better to understand the mechanics of the game? It's no wonder that there are unbalanced cards. Fortunately, as players, we can influence the game writting to FFG. Then, they make erratas, and everyone is happy Smile
But regardless, it's the best card game I ever played Wink

Marconius a écrit:

What about the advantage if the first player plays Muster for War at his second turn after second player plays it at his first turn ?

This is very good question. We still think about it, but we have to wait and see it in practice.
Budmilka
Comte Électeur de Paris - Seigneur de Guerre 2011 et 2013
Budmilka

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyVen 9 Nov 2012 - 9:37

Argoth a écrit:
At the same time, in Poland, about 300 players played tournaments up to twice a week.
I just fell from my chair... ^^ That's amazing !! In Paris we have a tournament every 2 or 3 weeks with 10-16 players.
Lilian
Porte Etendard de l'Unité
Lilian

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyVen 9 Nov 2012 - 10:02

Argoth, how do you explain the great success of Warhammer : Invasion in Poland ?
In France, the game that gathering as much people is magic and nothing else.
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyVen 9 Nov 2012 - 14:31

Budmilka a écrit:

I just fell from my chair... ^^ That's amazing !! In Paris we have a tournament every 2 or 3 weeks with 10-16 players.
Very Happy
Perhaps because you play only in Paris (or mainly in Paris). We play in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Cracow, Katowice, Częstochowa, Gdansk, Bydgoszcz, Torun, Zielona Gora, Ilawa, Lapanow, Lodz, Szczecin, Nowy Sacz, Wloclawek etc.
At the moment in our ranking there are 220 players, but a lot of people play at home with friends and family.

Lilian a écrit:
Argoth, how do you explain the great success of Warhammer : Invasion in Poland ?
Firstly, a very good organization. 3-4 large events per year with interesting prizes. Secondly, good advertising and promotion. We have a thriving forum. We encourage other players to play. Thirdly, the game is great in itself. You can buy battlepacks together with friends and play only one faction. This allows you to spend less. Finally, the "Invasion" is a great opportunity to meet, talk, drink ... something Razz . I don't know what else.
Shindo
Porte Bannière monté de l'Armée
Shindo

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyVen 9 Nov 2012 - 14:41

Argoth a écrit:
the "Invasion" is a great opportunity to meet, talk, drink ... something Razz . I don't know what else.

Ha... you need an opportunity to drink, man I guessed you were peoples able to have a drink without opportunities. That's a shame Very Happy.
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War EmptyVen 9 Nov 2012 - 14:53

Shindo a écrit:
Argoth a écrit:
the "Invasion" is a great opportunity to meet, talk, drink ... something Razz . I don't know what else.

Ha... you need an opportunity to drink, man I guessed you were peoples able to have a drink without opportunities. That's a shame Very Happy.
OMG. I knew it. I wrote so much, but everyone will pay attention only to the sentence about drinking... Rolling Eyes
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Card] Muster for War   [Card] Muster for War Empty

[Card] Muster for War
Page 1 sur 1