Warhammer Invasion JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum non-officiel du jeu de cartes évolutif Warhammer Invasion

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Report from Poland

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Report from Poland   Report from Poland EmptyMar 30 Oct 2012 - 13:20

Hallo one again Smile

This post was copied from the presentation section. Special thanks to Budmilka for creating this section Cool

My name's Tom

I'm from Poland, and I study music in Częstochowa.
WHI is my favourite card game, but I also like play RPG games (Warhammer of course Smile )
I registered here, because we (people from Poland) would like to know something about stage of Invasion (situation, how much people play, something about tournaments, meta etc.) in France.
I saw that you are interested our meta, Polish Championship and deckbuilding (unfortunately I don't understand French at all, but I used Google Translator Laughing ). I know some of you were in Stahleck on European Championship and others play on OCTG.

If you want to talk with Polish people about Invasion, please to visit our forum. We have a special section for players from other countries Smile

whinvasion.pl/viewforum.php?f=67&sid=3e9c270a29a70231a6958b157893bfd9

I will insert correct link till 7 days because I'm a new user and I can't do that now (so you have to add www before this link).

And if you have any question, I always will answer with pleasure.

At the end I would apologise that I can't speak French, and for my English (if I made any mistakes:)).

Budmilka a écrit:
Welcome Tom Smile

It is nice to know you're interested in French meta, since we're such a little one compared to your meta ^^

By the way, I'm sorry for the lack of international section on this forum, I'll create one right away.

Have you been in Stahleck last year ? Maybe we've met there (hint : I played Empire Razz ).

I had no pleasure to be in Stahleck, but Polish players, who were there, told about you Smile
I'd like to ask you about World Championship in USA in November. Is anyone going to there?
I found some information about Championnat de France in 2012 on this website w w w.edgeent.com/v2_fr/edge_news.asp?eidn=1184
Was it an official French Championship? If someone could tell me about this tournament in essence, I'll be grateful Wink I also read a little bit about the tournament in Paris, but French language...you know scratch

Dernière édition par Argoth le Mar 30 Oct 2012 - 22:07, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
iGogol
Comte Électeur de Nantes Seigneur de Guerre 2014
iGogol

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Report from Poland   Report from Poland EmptyMar 30 Oct 2012 - 14:56

Argoth a écrit:
I found some information about Championnat de France in 2012 on this website w w w.edgeent.com/v2_fr/edge_news.asp?eidn=1184
Was it an official French Championship? If someone could tell me about this tournament in essence, I'll be grateful Wink I also read a little bit about the tournament in Paris, but French language...you know scratch
Hi Argoth,
Welcome on our forum !

It was the official French Championship. I have wrote the report of this tournament, with only 18 players. 4 swiss round and semifinals & finals.
One month later, we had another French Championship, but it was unofficial.

The problem was, this year, the too little information about this Official French Championship, and about the ticket to the Worlds. We learned the same day of the Official French Championship we had a ticket to USA ! Shocked
Many players were no ready for this travel.
djibi is the Winner of the two Championships. He is a very good player ! He often go playing on OCTGN. djibi can't flying to Rosemond to defend the french flag.

https://warhammerinvasionjce.forumgaming.fr/t1306-cf-2012-dimanche-20-mai-2012-tours-resultats-compte-rendu : It's the report of the Official French Championship, in french, sorry ...
https://warhammerinvasionjce.forumgaming.fr/t1350-cf-no-2012-paris-resultats-et-compte-rendus : It's the report of the Unofficial French Championship, in french, sorry ...
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Report from Poland   Report from Poland EmptyMar 30 Oct 2012 - 19:21

Such a shame that you won't to have your representative in the U.S.

kurnous a écrit:
sure we are interested by your meta because i can't understand why you play so many cards in only one copy

Hmmm...some of the types of decks (for example Chaos with hard control of supports and units) allow us to "consume" our deck step by step for a long time. That's what makes we can draw that single cards. Moreover, they are usually less important cards. In the other decks (like combo decks) we should not use cards in one copy because in this case each card is very important, and it must be in 3 copies or 2 minimally.
Few players put a single card to their deck having such a hope they will use it as "a dark horse" in a special situation on the table (in Poland we call that card "a tech card"Very Happy )
I hope I explained it as well as possible Wink
Lilian
Porte Etendard de l'Unité
Lilian

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Report from Poland   Report from Poland EmptyMar 30 Oct 2012 - 22:19

Argoth a écrit:
I hope I explained it as well as possible Wink
I think I have understand, in France, we call that a "kinder" card...
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Report from Poland   Report from Poland EmptyMar 30 Oct 2012 - 22:51

And witch fraction is dominant in your meta at the moment?
djibi
Véritable Champion de France 2012 - Seigneur de Guerre 2012 et 2013
djibi

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Report from Poland   Report from Poland EmptyMar 30 Oct 2012 - 22:55

hi and welcome

It's very interesting for French community to have a representive of Polish community here. I m sure we are all interested by Polish meta and it will be cool to discuss about it with you.

As Igogol said i am very present on OCTGN and I know some polish players with whom I play a lot (Boreas especially) but I was surprised when I came first on OCTGN there was not so many Polish people as I thought. Maybe things are changing because I saw Wosho last time and for the moment I think he is number one in your ranking.

If you are interested :
Here is my reports of the Official French Championship with my decklist : https://warhammerinvasionjce.forumgaming.fr/t1305-decklist-1rst-place-championnat-de-france-2012-cr
And here is my report of the Unofficial French Championship with my decklist : https://warhammerinvasionjce.forumgaming.fr/t1353-decklist-1rst-place-championnat-de-france-no-2012-cr
They are in french, sorry but I don't have time to translate now
Skychapon
Cavalerie Légère
Skychapon

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Report from Poland   Report from Poland EmptyMer 31 Oct 2012 - 14:45

Citation :
And witch fraction is dominant in your meta at the moment?
It's hard to say. In Paris, where I play, we have players who play only one or two factions and try to have the better deck with tha faction.
During our regular tournaments (you can see them in the Tournois (Tournament) part of the forum, the [Paris]' subjects. You can find the report in there), there are often 1 player for each faction.

For the last tournament, there are 4 Dark Elves, 1 Chaos, 2 Empire, 2 High elves and 1 Dwarf.

The winner is a Dark Elves discard and the second place is a Chaos control with a module versus HE combo deck.

Chaos (control), Dark Elves (discard, mill or control) and High Elves (lock and combo) were the factions I ve seen often.
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Report from Poland   Report from Poland EmptyLun 14 Jan 2013 - 14:39

Two days ago, took place the regional tournament in Poland (Cracow). Unfortunately, there were only 26 players. AP limited, and Muster baned. Below, I put the final table.

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+----------------------------- Final classification ------------------------------------+
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| # | Player | Frac. | G | Points | SB | B | W-T-L | +/- |
| 1 | Maciej 'Germanus' Wozny | ORC | 6 | 12 | 36 | 54 | 4-0-2 | 9/4 |
| 2 | Daniel 'Valathron' Czerwiński | DE | 6 | 12 | 51 | 73 | 4-0-2 | 8/7 |
| 3 | 'Raskoks' | HE | 6 | 11 | 36 | 51 | 3-2-1 | 8/7 |
| 4 | Adam 'Drumdaar' Skruch | ORC | 6 | 15 | 38 | 59 | 5-0-1 | 11/3 |
| 5 | Pawel 'Boreas' Żochowski | HE | 6 | 15 | 48 | 66 | 5-0-1 | 11/3 |
| 6 | Rafał 'Majesty' Walczewski | CHA | 6 | 15 | 46 | 70 | 5-0-1 | 10/2 |
| 7 | Michal 'Weaver' Krzanowski | CHA | 6 | 13 | 37 | 58 | 4-1-1 | 9/4 |
| 8 | Karol 'Karl82' Kacperczyk | ORC | 6 | 12 | 39 | 57 | 4-0-2 | 8/5 |
| 9 | 'Keil' | DWA | 6 | 11 | 34 | 53 | 3-2-1 | 8/4 |
| 10 | Tomek 'Farba' Farbiszewski | CHA | 6 | 10 | 35 | 51 | 3-1-2 | 9/5 |
| 11 | Pawel 'Tobiaco' Tobolewski | ORC | 6 | 9 | 47 | 62 | 3-0-3 | 6/8 |
| 12 | Wojciech 'Virgo' Grochowski | ORC | 6 | 9 | 45 | 66 | 3-0-3 | 7/7 |
| 13 | Michal 'Tobol' Tobolewski | CHA | 6 | 9 | 42 | 63 | 3-0-3 | 6/7 |
| 14 | 'Stach' | EMP | 6 | 9 | 36 | 51 | 3-0-3 | 7/7 |
| 15 | 'Repek' | HE | 6 | 9 | 28 | 43 | 3-0-3 | 8/8 |
| 16 | Slawek 'Solar' Nowicki | CHA | 6 | 9 | 27 | 38 | 3-0-3 | 8/8 |
| 17 | 'Dashi' | CHA | 6 | 7 | 39 | 58 | 2-1-3 | 6/8 |
| 18 | Adam 'Sobczas' Sobczyk | EMP | 6 | 7 | 34 | 48 | 2-1-3 | 5/9 |
| 19 | Jakub 'Borin' Biegun | EMP | 6 | 6 | 34 | 52 | 2-0-4 | 5/8 |
| 20 | Andrzej 'Alan' Męczynski | HE | 6 | 6 | 33 | 50 | 2-0-4 | 6/9 |
| 21 | 'Mareel' | CHA | 6 | 6 | 32 | 47 | 2-0-4 | 5/9 |
| 22 | Szymon 'Szymuss' Stanislawyszyn | EMP | 6 | 6 | 25 | 41 | 2-0-4 | 5/9 |
| 23 | 'Rodzyn' | DE | 6 | 6 | 21 | 33 | 2-0-4 | 6/9 |
| 24 | Kajetan 'Kajo' Siemiński | DE | 6 | 3 | 35 | 56 | 1-0-5 | 4/10 |
| 25 | Piotr 'Kharn' Oleksy | CHA | 6 | 3 | 27 | 36 | 1-0-5 | 3/11 |
| 26 | Maciej 'Macias' Mitręda | CHA | 6 | 0 | 30 | 44 | 0-0-6 | 5/12 |

1st place - combo fists
2nd place - DE hand control
3rd place - Eltharion ID (in brief, almost combo, don't have to attack)
4th place - combo fists
5th place - HE combo with GTW

So, as you can see...combo decks are very, very strong WITHOUT MUSTER!!! affraid

Now, try to imagine, what would happen if they had used Muster... Rolling Eyes
Skychapon
Cavalerie Légère
Skychapon

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Report from Poland   Report from Poland EmptyLun 14 Jan 2013 - 14:52

Thanks for the results.
Citation :
there were only 26 players
That was our best number of player in French tournaments... Sad

Combo fists can happen very early (T2), but is very fragile too (to compare with classic HE combo).

Sorry, can you explain the legend of the graph, I didn't understand everything :
| # | Gracz | Frak. | Lg | Punkty | MB | B | W-R-P | +/- |

Only one Dwarf, you know what does he plaid?
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Report from Poland   Report from Poland EmptyLun 14 Jan 2013 - 15:02

Player, Fraction, Number of games, Points, Small Buholtz, Buholtz, Wins, Ties, Lost,

I'll try to find out something about that Dwarf deck.
Contenu sponsorisé

Report from Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Report from Poland   Report from Poland Empty

Report from Poland
Page 1 sur 1