Warhammer Invasion JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum non-officiel du jeu de cartes évolutif Warhammer Invasion

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

[Article - Fantasy Flight Games] Something to Quest For

AuteurMessage
iGogol
Comte Électeur de Nantes Seigneur de Guerre 2014
iGogol

[Article - Fantasy Flight Games] Something to Quest For Empty
MessageSujet: [Article - Fantasy Flight Games] Something to Quest For   [Article - Fantasy Flight Games] Something to Quest For EmptyMer 10 Nov 2010 - 10:03

Something to Quest For
A Warhammer: Invasion Card of the Week

Source : Fantasy Flight Games

[Article - Fantasy Flight Games] Something to Quest For Fourth-waystone-box-left

“...I set down my Lance, symbol of duty. I spurn those whom I love.
I relinquish all, and take up the tools of my quest.
No obstacle will stand before me. No plea for help shall find me
wanting. No moon will look upon me twice lest I be judged idle.
I give my body, heart, and soul to the Lady whom I seek...”
- Bretonnian Questing Vow

Welcome back to another Warhammer: Invasion card of the week spotlight!

The Fourth Waystone, the fifth Battle Pack in The Enemy Cycle, will be on store shelves next week, and with it comes a host of new deck-building options. Over the past two weeks, we’ve seen the vile taint of corruption spread through Tainted Well and Corruption of Purity. This week, let’s help even the score by taking a sacred journey with an upcoming Order-only neutral card, A Noble Quest.

Though thematically engaging, Quest cards can often be an afterthought when deck-building. Their effects usually require that you amass a sum of resource tokens over a series of turns by placing a unit on that Quest. However, if the unit leaves that Quest for some reason, any resources you collected are lost. So while the Quest card effects may be attractive, triggering them requires a hefty commitment.

But what if it were easier? A Noble Quest is a zero-cost Order-only neutral tactic that allows its player to place one resource token on a Quest card, if a unit is questing there. With inexpensive Quest cards like Prepare for War, Reclaim the Hold, and Repair the Waystones, A Noble Quest helps make the commitment worthwhile and the strategy viable. And remember,Ancient Map is a good way to make sure that your best Quest card hits the table early.

Keep watching at your local retailer, as The Fourth Waystone will be available soon... and join us next week for another Warhammer: Invasion card of the week!

[Article - Fantasy Flight Games] Something to Quest For Wi-a-noble-quest

--------------------------------------------------

Pour ceux qui ne voient pas les images : Wink

A Noble Quest
Neutral - Tactic - Cost : 0 - Loyalty : 0
Order only.
Action: Put 1 ressource token on a quest if a unit is questing here.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Article - Fantasy Flight Games] Something to Quest For
Page 1 sur 1